Corporate Training & Customized Courses Perth
The Art & Science of Professional Makeup
It is to our credit as artists to have an arsenal of various techniques, color palettes and materials that can be molded to communicate the motive and image for creating a look, to impart meaning to our work.
Customise your training today, Training sessions may cover the following material;
Bridal and Fashion Photography in today’s world of print media, digital media technologies, internet is ever changing and this affects Makeup
This study explores a variety of Makup Genres, fashion, bridal and red carpet events, print-based media and digital media technologies. Students examine and analyse the relationships between audiences; this analysis is undertaken through a theoretical and practical study that places the student in the role of a makeup artist.
- Red Carpet
The study is made up of the following units.
Facial Structure Elements and Principles of Design
How can you play with proportion?
- Colour, Texture and Value
- Color mixing, artists will learn to create all types of product formulas
- Discover distinctive ways of using color.
Occupation Health and Safety
Makeup as Fabric
Students will learn about foundation color mixing formulations, coverage and finishes for different skin types as well as problem skin issues. Discover the best application techniques and learn to troubleshoot many common foundation issues needed for the job
- Products tools
- Techniques and applications
- Foundation colour theory
Introduction to Air Brush Makeup Tutorial and Demonstration
Corrective Makeup Techniques for Problem Areas
Highlighting and Shadowing Contouring Techniques
Learn how to create optical illusions with makeup
- Dry powder application,
- Cream base application
- Common mistakes of contour & highlight
Eye Makeup Application
- Architectural structure of the eye
- Eye shadow, applications and techniques
- Selection and placement of eye colour
- Upper lid lining and shading accentuation
- Highlight application and under arch highlight
- Under eye liner Drop shadow
- Mascara application upper and lower
- Strip false eyelash application
Eyebrow Shaping and Design
- Brow grooming techniques
- Products and application
- Corrective and adjustments
- Colour and Balance
- Corrective lining and adjustments
- Colour and texture
Digital Camera / High Def Makeup
- Maintenance requirements
- Points of difference from one client to another
- Products, tools, skills and application techniques
How to Work with Varying Lighting Conditions
Learn how wardrobe affects makeup selection and how to confidently advise clients on their best complimentary colors and textures
Pre Bridal and Event Design Consultation and Trial
- “Test and prep, makeup trial sitting”
Your makeup training will include how to design working with accessories, fabrics, textures, colour coordination, develop special techniques and applications for creating beautiful Bridal and Event Makeup designs to compliment costumes and accessories on varying levels.
Setting up an effective Makeup Work Station
- In studio or on location,
- Transferring your skills set from one working environment to another
- Organisational skills required to produce effective results
- Business Tools
How Construct a Multi Purpose and Reliable Makeup Kit that will work for you with buying the store
Bridal Touch up Kits for Retailing
Develop your signature look, your brand.
Small Classes to support quality time training
Our aim is to offer you highly skilled educators and the value of fresh new and innovative approaches in Makeup Designing, “There’s no substitute” our training solutions are built with the principles of experience and evidence-based training.