Fashion, Editorial, Catalogue Photographic Makeup
This course is designed for photographic studio’s wishing to up-skill there team, the course provides practical, real workplace skills. To maximise the learning process this course supports In studio and on location workplace training that has you involved at industry level
What is photographic high definition makeup
Constructing a workable professional kit
The photo shoot process and set up (on location training activity (Day time exercise)
Working in Studio and on Location; Safety measures
Elements and principles of design
Wardrobe and accessories
Colour theory, understanding how colours and textures translate in print
Facial Structure, features and the architectural structure of the eye and shadow placement
Conventional and airbrush makeup techniques and applications
Foundation, contouring and concealer work
Product choice, makeup best suited to different skin tones and textures
How do different lighting conditions impact your makeup and camera translation
View and critique your work on top quality High Definition flat screen,, so you can really perfect your application process
The relationship between you the professional photographer, models and other team members
Learn how to read the make-up script to suit varying styles of fashion and company
Course is $1395.00 p.p
- Airbrush Kits used in the classes are typically the kits purchased as Class + Kit.
- You may bring your Airbrush Kit, unless you confirm in writing there will be a kit available.
- Cosmetics and supplies are provided by Illusions for the use in the Classes.
- Ownership of a Airbrush Kit is an attendee requirement.
- Students require Models for each class from week two
Certificate of competency given on completion