Tres Chic High Tea Makeup Workshop
Illusions, Parisian styled boutique in Mount Lawley was originally a lovely home build a 100 years ago! It now combines an eclectic mix of Vintage Hair and Makeup designing, with Luxury Hi – Afternoon Tea. Has a wonderful light airy feel, high ceilings and chandeliers, beautiful mirrors, lamps and accessories, elegant vintage tea pots of yesteryear, porcelain and luxe crystal table ware a little of Downton Abby – fantastic location is perfect for the Best Girls Day Out Makeover party!
Learn the Secrets of Makeup parties at Illusions will be sure to delight and inspire,
- Guest will learn how to colour match their foundation, choose the right texture and to achieve a more youthful and flawless finish.
- Learn how to sculpt beautiful brow, create eyes that pop and define,
- Create fabulous lips that allure
- You will also learn how to go from a subtle, sophisticated day look to a sultry evening looks and discover, your personal colour palette;
- Learn laying and blending techniques, easy step-by-step applications
- “Fabulous Xmas gift idea” A fun-filled outing for you and Mum, or enjoy with a group of girlfriends and or while the little darlings are at school work colleagues, hen’s, birthday, mothers days and more…….
Something special and enchanting happens when tea is served to new friends and old in a beautiful setting and so we’d love you to join us for a gorgeous morning or afternoon of delights…Celebrate Life, Love and Femininity
Guests will enjoy Complimentary Bubbly on arrival, a darling High Tea in Vintage Style, followed by a fabulous Makeover Workshop, What more could a Girl ask for…
Sessions 2 1/2 hour booking.
High Tea Party Sittings Times Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sundays
DRESS: High Tea Chic
Call Taylor on 0404645831 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Illusions Boutique Studio is close to the CBD, ideally located on the Beaufort Street Strip, ( No 745) Mt Lawley, with gorgeous ‘Modern’ Vintage Style presentation.
Makeup Workshops available for the everyday women with no professional training and networking meet-ups / workshops for Professional Artists available